Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ashton Kutcher Admits It Was Hard To Like Bruce Willis At First

'Killers' star Ashton Kutcher got very honest when talking about how he first felt about Bruce Willis, the ex-husband of Ashton's wife, Demi Moore.
"At first it was difficult. You think, 'He's the guy who used to sleep with my wife', but once you overcome the jealousy, which is just your own personal insecurity, it gets easier."
All of them hanging out with Bruce and Demi's daughters (and Ashton's stepdaughters) has made things easier, though.
"People ask us, 'How do you guys get on so well?' Well, I don't like everything Bruce does, and I'm sure he doesn't think everything I do is great. But being with Bruce is normal to me now. We go scuba-diving, skiing, we hang out with the girls together, we watch movies, we talk about sport."
Ashton said his relationship with Demi had come as a "shock" to him, just like everyone else, but he believes it was "fate.""I'd sworn off relationships before I met my wife.
"We met in New York, where I was hosting TV show 'Saturday Night Live', and at the time I was saying to myself, 'I'm going to party, I'm going to sleep with this girl and that girl and just have a good time.' And then I met Demi and it was like, 'I can't not be with this person.' I think it's fate in a way. Anyone who's looking for a relationship can't find one, but as soon as you let go of the need or desire, it'll show up, just like that."
Awww... that is so sweet :)Photos by FAMEContinue reading

Anna Paquin AnnaLynne McCord Anne Marie Kortright April Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment