Thursday, October 21, 2010

MAMA TINA: My Daughter Isn't Pregnant!

While Beyonce was living it up and looking fabulous in Miami today with her hubby, her mom visited "The Ellen Show" to put all the pregnancy rumors to rest.  What Mama Tina had to say when you read on....

 

The show doesn't air until tomorrow, but a clip of Tina Knowles on "The Ellen Show"--taped today--has surfaced online. 

Ellen asked Tina about the swirling rumors concerning her daughter Beyonce being pregnant.  With tabloid media saying Bey is knocked up, Mama Tina says that aint the case.  She confirmed that the rumors are indeed false:

Tina stated, "I heard that but I'm here to clear the rumors up… The truth is that's it's not Beyoncè that's pregnant. It's me… I'm kidding y'all. I'm 56. No, no it's not true. Not right now."

CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO CLIP

 

 

Leeann Tweeden Leelee Sobieski Leighton Meester Leila Arcieri

No comments:

Post a Comment