Friday, October 22, 2010

The Look Of Dior—For Much, Much Less

Huge ring with green CZ in the center, surrounded by enameled flowers, lady bugs and butterflies.

I have very expensive taste, as I am often reminded by my boyfriend, who has gotten to witness this firsthand for many years. That's why I was so excited to come across this Garden Ring by Fantasy Jewelry. It's inspired by one of my all-time FAVORITE jewelry collections, Dior Fine Joaillerie: Milly Carnivora and Incroyables & Merveileuses, in which massive stones are surrounded by enameled flowers and stone-encrusted sweet insects. Dior's website is one to easily get lost in, and there is even a short three-minute film about how these amazing baubles are crafted. The inspiration for this particular ring is no longer for sale through Dior, but check it out here and I am sure you'll agree that for a mili-fraction of the price, this is a great interpretation. [$25, Fantasy Jewelry Box]

Julie Berry K. D. Aubert Karen Carreno Karolína Kurková

No comments:

Post a Comment