Monday, November 1, 2010

MC Hammer Disses Jay-Z In New "Better Run Run" Video

  

MC Hammer tweeted earlier that he believes Jay-Z worships the Devil and would expose him on Halloween night. We've got Hammer's 'expose' video when you go inside...

 

The 'beef' started when Jay-Z poked fun at Hammer saying, "And Hammer went broke so you know I'm more focused / I lost $30 Mill so I spent another $30 'cause unlike Hammer $30 Mill can't hurt me" on Kanye's track "'So Appalled.'"

MC Hammer responded by tweeting, "The answer to Jay comes on Oct 31 (Devils Nite)...I saw him coming...#kinghammer.."

 

Here's the video:

 

He's "shedding light" on Jay's alleged affiliation with the Illuminati that Jay has shot down rumors about several times.  I'm sure Jay really got offended by that. *sigh* 

Thoughts?

Paris Hilton Patricia Velásquez Paula Garcés Paulina Rubio

No comments:

Post a Comment