Saturday, November 6, 2010

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I": Cafe Attack!

With their new movie's much-awaited release date of November 19th getting closer and closer, a brand new sneak peek video for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" has just hit the web.

Titled "Cafe Attack," the latest offering gives fans a preview of a scene in the David Yates directed picture depicting Harry, Ron and Hermione fighting off two Death Eaters in disguise.

Meanwhile, the series' stars Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe recently spoke with Entertainment Weekly about their feelings over winding down their "Harry Potter" efforts, as Emma dished, "The three of us were just in pieces by the end. It was our lives played over on tape, and all these people that we?ve known, in this place where we?d spent more time than in our actual homes. It was overwhelming."

Continuing on, Radcliffe said, "I was sitting there thinking, ?What am I going to do without all these people that I love and who love me?? I will miss them all very, very much."


Ana Hickmann Ana Ivanovi Ana Paula Lemes Ananda Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment